PowerMetalLivesOn

We Shall Die For Metal! Horns Up Brothers!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Statistics
We have 361 registered users
The newest registered user is hpp1976

Our users have posted a total of 14535 messages in 1141 subjects
Top posters
Rokai

PowerMetalLivesOn

TCJacko

NightwalkerRicku

metaldrummer93

Vggamegod

yoshimitsublade13

Metallhead123

balrog

WinterSon

Forum. Discuss heavy metal and its sub-genres. Off topic area aswell. Great place for metalheads to meet up.

Share | 

discount tickets

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thebobert5
Sorcerer
Sorcerer

Male Number of posts : 352
User Reputation : 1
User Points : 282
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: discount tickets   Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:31 pm

I wasn't sure where to put this. I got a mail from Live Nation today saying that they were offering 50% off + no fees for select tickets. Nothing that I'm able to and/or want to go see, but hey, might help someone. The promotion is good for:

Alan Jackson | Avant | B.B. King | Babasonicos | Better Than Ezra | Billy Talent | Bob Weir & RatDog | Bonnie Raitt & Taj Mahal | Brandi Carlile | Buju Banton | Chickenfoot | Chris Isaak | Citizen Cope | CKY | Clutch | Collective Soul | Dan Auerbach | Daniel Tosh | Deadmau5 | Depeche Mode | Def Leppard | Down | Dragonforce | Every Time I Die & Bring Me The Horizon | Face to Face | Flogging Molly | Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons | Grease | Great White | Hall & Oates | Hanson | Heaven and Hell | Honor Society | Incubus | Ingrid Michaelson | Jason Mraz | Joshua Radin | Kathy Griffin | KMFDM | Lil' Wayne | Loggins & Messina | Los Amigos Invisibles | Lupillo Rivera | Mat Kearney | Maximo Park | Mayhem Festival | Michael Franti | Mitchel Musso | Moby | Mos Def | Motorhead | Mutemath | Nat & Alex Wolff | Our Lady Peace | Owl City | Panda | Paolo Nutini | Pinback | Pitbull | Placebo | Queensryche | Rebelution | Reverend Horton Heat | Revolting Cocks | Secondhand Serenade | Shwayze | Sister Hazel | Snow Patrol | Stryper | Sugar Ray | The Airborne Toxic Event | The Black Crowes | The Clean Up Woman | The Dead Weather | The Get Up Kids | The Jesus Lizard | The Killers | The Pogues | The Psychedelic Furs | The Tragically Hip | The Wiggles | Toby Keith | Tracy Chapman | Tyrone Wells | Umphrey's McGee

plus Creed, Arctic Monkeys, Brad Paisley, Snow Patrol, Crue Fest 2

There's a few good shows there. (DragonForce, Flogging Molly & Crue Fest 2) but I can't attend those. Sad

Here's the kicker.....Even if you found a show that you would like to, and are able to attend, It's only good for today. (Aug 5th) But they've been doing the no fee thing on most Wednesdays. They might do half off again. You might want to sign up for the mailing list though to catch it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/thebobert5

discount tickets
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1