PowerMetalLivesOn

We Shall Die For Metal! Horns Up Brothers!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Statistics
We have 361 registered users
The newest registered user is hpp1976

Our users have posted a total of 14535 messages in 1141 subjects
Top posters
Rokai

PowerMetalLivesOn

TCJacko

NightwalkerRicku

metaldrummer93

Vggamegod

yoshimitsublade13

Metallhead123

balrog

WinterSon

Forum. Discuss heavy metal and its sub-genres. Off topic area aswell. Great place for metalheads to meet up.

Share | 

MICHAEL JACKSON 1958-2009

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King

Male Number of posts : 1372
Location : Somewhere Back In Time...on the Cliffs Of Dover...the Valley Of The Damned..Inside The Winter Storm
User Reputation : 1
User Points : 228
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: MICHAEL JACKSON 1958-2009   Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:55 am

R.I.P MJ

His music wasn't my cup of tea but as a worldwide performer and musical genius, he was still is the King Of Pop.

My heart goes out to his wife, children and the rest of his family. It must be ultimately devastating for his kids, who woke up this morning, remembering that their father had died the night before.

R.I.P Michael Jackson

Each turned his face with a ghastly pang,
and cursed me with his eye

Four times fifty living men,
and I heard nor sigh nor groan.

With heavy thump, a lifeless lump,

They dropped down, one by one'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BuzzPhil
Crown Prince
Crown Prince

Male Number of posts : 458
User Reputation : 3
User Points : 533
Registration date : 2009-06-25

PostSubject: Re: MICHAEL JACKSON 1958-2009   Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:03 am

I agree, he is the King of Pop, and he's always gonna be... Too bad he's gone...

R.I.P. Michael Jackson

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
infernoRS
Sorcerer
Sorcerer

Male Number of posts : 360
User Points : 367
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: MICHAEL JACKSON 1958-2009   Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:05 am

TCJacko wrote:
R.I.P Michael Jackson

Yeps, rest in peace. He was still one of the most succeeded musicians.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
infernoRS
Sorcerer
Sorcerer

PostSubject: Re: MICHAEL JACKSON 1958-2009   Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:09 am

BuzzPhil wrote:
I agree, he is the King of Pop, and he's always gonna be... Too bad he's gone...

R.I.P. Michael Jackson

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BuzzPhil
Crown Prince
Crown Prince

Male Number of posts : 458
User Points : 533
Registration date : 2009-06-25

PostSubject: Re: MICHAEL JACKSON 1958-2009   Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:12 am

Spoiler:

But this topic is about Michael Jackson so... Let's close this discussion between me and InfernoRS and continue the one about Michael...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
infernoRS
Sorcerer
Sorcerer

PostSubject: Re: MICHAEL JACKSON 1958-2009   Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:13 am

BuzzPhil wrote:
Spoiler:

But this topic is about Michael Jackson so... Let's close this discussion between me and InfernoRS and continue the one about Michael...

True Very Happy Go on with Jackson cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King

Location : Somewhere Back In Time...on the Cliffs Of Dover...the Valley Of The Damned..Inside The Winter Storm

PostSubject: Re: MICHAEL JACKSON 1958-2009   Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:16 am

Call the guy whatever you want... judge his actions, judge his judgments, and judge the man any way in any language you want. But Michael Jackson was the best. There was no one better. There never will be anyone better. People don’t try anymore. You can take any pretty loser who can't sing who has a good smile and sells records and make him a star. Just look at ANYONE on the charts today. Yesterday night we lost a part of music history, a legend, and the greatest pop music artist there ever will be. The things Michael created on 'Thriller', 'Off The Wall' and 'Bad' will never be matched. By anyone ever. Michael Jackson was the best. People believed in Michael Jackson who didn't believe in Jesus. And that, my friends, is a legend. God bless Michael Jackson's music, God bless his soul, and God bless his legend. That can never be replaced. Rest in peace, sir. God bless your soul.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
infernoRS
Sorcerer
Sorcerer

PostSubject: Re: MICHAEL JACKSON 1958-2009   Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:24 am

TCJacko wrote:
Call the guy whatever you want... judge his actions, judge his judgments, and judge the man any way in any language you want. But Michael Jackson was the best. There was no one better. There never will be anyone better. People don’t try anymore. You can take any pretty loser who can't sing who has a good smile and sells records and make him a star. Just look at ANYONE on the charts today. Yesterday night we lost a part of music history, a legend, and the greatest pop music artist there ever will be. The things Michael created on 'Thriller', 'Off The Wall' and 'Bad' will never be matched. By anyone ever. Michael Jackson was the best. People believed in Michael Jackson who didn't believe in Jesus. And that, my friends, is a legend. God bless Michael Jackson's music, God bless his soul, and God bless his legend. That can never be replaced. Rest in peace, sir. God bless your soul.
Very well written. Hail MJ.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Metallhead123
Warrior King
Warrior King

Male Number of posts : 539
User Reputation : 5
User Points : 290
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: MICHAEL JACKSON 1958-2009   Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:40 am

Jacko should have died in the 80s when he was in his prime. I'm sure he was happy then but now, I don't think he died happy at all.
RIP MJ, and condolences to his family.
(I'm laying off MJ for 2 months, soon as they're over I shall carry on joking...)

Also, RIP Farrah Fawcett who passed away yesterday, damn was she hot in Charlie's Angels.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://youtube.com/user/MetalHeadOwnage
PowerMetalLivesOn
Warrior King
Warrior King

Male Number of posts : 1605
User Reputation : 7
User Points : 541
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: MICHAEL JACKSON 1958-2009   Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:53 am

R.I.P Michael Jackson

He may have been a pop musician but he, along with Elvis are the ones that I really respected.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/powermetalliveson
crimsonblade
Soldier
Soldier

Male Number of posts : 101
User Points : 106
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: MICHAEL JACKSON 1958-2009   Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:26 am

infernoRS wrote:
BuzzPhil wrote:

R.I.P. Michael Jackson

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Dont forget Quorthon from Bathory

Michael Jackson was one of the only Pop artists I enjoy now that hes died Pop music is offically dead. R.I.P. MJ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lokimor
Soldier
Soldier

Male Number of posts : 103
User Reputation : 2
User Points : 86
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: MICHAEL JACKSON 1958-2009   Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:27 am

Michael Jackson died 10 years ago.

Still... R.I.P MJ.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WinterSon
Crown Prince
Crown Prince

Male Number of posts : 475
User Reputation : 10
User Points : 467
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: MICHAEL JACKSON 1958-2009   Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:00 pm

Michael Jackson was just misunderstood, the man was a child.
For a pop musician, he wrote quite a bit of his own songs, some of which are the ones you know, such as "Beat It" and "Billie Jean".
His dance skills were venerated, this is one pop musician where you cannot say he is "talentless"

Rest in Peace.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://alizee-forum.com
NightwalkerRicku
Warrior King
Warrior King

Male Number of posts : 794
User Points : 380
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: MICHAEL JACKSON 1958-2009   Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:01 pm

TCJacko wrote:

So well written. Although i respect Elvis Presley much much more not only because i have been listenign to his songs by the time i was tooo young but also because he influenced Michael Jackson. Of course i will only miss him for what he achieved in the music field. Not to sound harsh or something but i hated too much what he has done to other people, especially children, that i didnt care at all when he died. Surely he was a legend but he gave what he could to music, now he was nothing more than a waste in this field for me. Thats why yesterday i faced Michael Jackson, not as a musician (since this side of his has died maany years before his actuall death) but as a normal human being.

And surely i pity his children but no more than a normal child who loses its father. At least he left something to them although the value of losing someone you love is priceless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Ricku13
Thebobert5
Sorcerer
Sorcerer

Male Number of posts : 352
User Points : 282

PostSubject: Re: MICHAEL JACKSON 1958-2009   Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:26 pm

I heard that in accordance to his will, little boys' pants shall be flown at half-mast today.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/thebobert5
Vggamegod
Warrior King
Warrior King

Male Number of posts : 724
User Reputation : 4
User Points : 791
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: MICHAEL JACKSON 1958-2009   Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:31 pm

Thebobert5 wrote:
I heard that in accordance to his will, little boys' pants shall be flown at half-mast today.

LOL

So bad xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King

PostSubject: Re: MICHAEL JACKSON 1958-2009   Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:46 am

NightwalkerRicku wrote:
TCJacko wrote:

So well written. Although i respect Elvis Presley much much more not only because i have been listenign to his songs by the time i was tooo young but also because he influenced Michael Jackson. Of course i will only miss him for what he achieved in the music field. Not to sound harsh or something but i hated too much what he has done to other people, especially children, that i didnt care at all when he died. Surely he was a legend but he gave what he could to music, now he was nothing more than a waste in this field for me. Thats why yesterday i faced Michael Jackson, not as a musician (since this side of his has died maany years before his actuall death) but as a normal human being.

And surely i pity his children but no more than a normal child who loses its father. At least he left something to them although the value of losing someone you love is priceless.

You speak a good point, but I watched a construction of Michael Jackson's life the other on night on BBC.

He was never convicted of any crime involving under 18s (if you know what I mean).

So why do people suddenly start saying he was a pedophile when he was never convicted of being one? I either don't understand or I'm missing something.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
NightwalkerRicku
Warrior King
Warrior King

Male Number of posts : 794
User Points : 380
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: MICHAEL JACKSON 1958-2009   Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:31 am

TCJacko wrote:
NightwalkerRicku wrote:
TCJacko wrote:

You speak a good point, but I watched a construction of Michael Jackson's life the other on night on BBC.

He was never convicted of any crime involving under 18s (if you know what I mean).

So why do people suddenly start saying he was a pedophile when he was never convicted of being one? I either don't understand or I'm missing something.

when a famous person (or a legend in this case as he surely doesnt deserve the poor title of just "famous") dies, information that harm his image are overlooked by the news, documentaries etc. Michael Jackson was eccentric and some say he was mentally ill as he changed his colour and had an oxygen mask whenever he went.

Jackson was accused of being a pedophile although it is true none proved such a thing. However these two facts that surely can't be ignored.

1). Michael Jackson had a Neverland Ranch (a common luring or grooming practice that pedophiles use).

2). Michael Jackson admitted he slept in the same bed with children while they were wearing their underwear.

Also ive heard somewhere that his childish behaviour and the fact that he was abused by his father are more proofs about his pedophilic nature. Well i cant prove it too but its pointless to argue about it now that he is gone. I guess we will never learn the truth if the guys who accused him for these crimes wont take it back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Ricku13
PowerMetalLivesOn
Warrior King
Warrior King

Male Number of posts : 1605
User Reputation : 7
User Points : 541
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: MICHAEL JACKSON 1958-2009   Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:06 am

NightwalkerRicku wrote:

2). Michael Jackson admitted he slept in the same bed with children while they were wearing their underwear.

Surely it would have been worse if they weren't lol!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/powermetalliveson
WinterSon
Crown Prince
Crown Prince

PostSubject: Re: MICHAEL JACKSON 1958-2009   Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:09 am

Man just wanted to be a kid.
Obviously it's a bit weird, because you can't really be a kid when you're that tall or look that aged...
So I blame him not, it's all in his head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://alizee-forum.com
Metallhead123
Warrior King
Warrior King

Male Number of posts : 539
User Reputation : 5
User Points : 290
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: MICHAEL JACKSON 1958-2009   Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:53 am

Ugh, look. He admitted to a film maker that it was ok to share his bed with little children. Though he never admitted to being a pedo, that's still sick.

I said my bit, but now he's gone, I'm not going to pretend to care and eventually, I'll continue Wacko jokes. ^^
Call me heartless or whatever, no one forgave him when he was alive, why should it change when he's dead? Favoritism much?

P.S. The Balcony Baby incident was obviously influenced by watching Lion King.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://youtube.com/user/MetalHeadOwnage
Thebobert5
Sorcerer
Sorcerer

Male Number of posts : 352
User Points : 282

PostSubject: Re: MICHAEL JACKSON 1958-2009   Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:41 pm

Well, I tried to find a Youtube video or something, but it appears that they've all been removed. Anywho, this is my favorite tribute to MJ: fileden.com Richard_Cheese_beat_it_ .mp3

(Can't link it well. copy/paste to include the .mp3)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/thebobert5
WinterSon
Crown Prince
Crown Prince

PostSubject: Re: MICHAEL JACKSON 1958-2009   Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:22 pm

My favorite MJ tribute is this. Smile

Back to top Go down