PowerMetalLivesOn

We Shall Die For Metal! Horns Up Brothers!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Statistics
We have 361 registered users
The newest registered user is hpp1976

Our users have posted a total of 14535 messages in 1141 subjects
Top posters
Rokai

PowerMetalLivesOn

TCJacko

NightwalkerRicku

metaldrummer93

Vggamegod

yoshimitsublade13

Metallhead123

balrog

WinterSon

Forum. Discuss heavy metal and its sub-genres. Off topic area aswell. Great place for metalheads to meet up.

Share | 

Post Your Band Shirts Here

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
PowerMetalLivesOn
Warrior King
Warrior King

Male Number of posts : 1605
User Reputation : 7
User Points : 541
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Post Your Band Shirts Here   Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:11 pm

OK, if you have any band shirts or anything similar, post a picture here. And don't just give the link to it. Take a picture of YOUR shirt. It looks better when you know it belongs to someone who appreciates the music behind it. Smile

Here's mine....I have taken a picture of the front and the back when neccessary.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/powermetalliveson
AJ190
Sorcerer
Sorcerer

Male Number of posts : 334
User Reputation : 2
User Points : 388
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Band Shirts Here   Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:56 pm

Dude, your collection is epic.
I only have one with me right now. I'll post me wearing it later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/yesitsaj
Gurther
Sorcerer
Sorcerer

Male Number of posts : 331
User Reputation : 0
User Points : 338
Registration date : 2009-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Band Shirts Here   Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:57 pm

Now, THAT took some time... I don't like you anymore! Most of them are show's shirts... You can tell by the dates in the back Razz And it might be missing 2-3, because there's a bunch of shirts getting cleaned up xD

List in order:
Blind Guardian :: Tales from the Twilight World (normal shirt)
Chimaira :: normal shirt.
Dignity :: normal shirt.
Dragonforce :: shirt from their 2007 tour... Rocked!
Dragonforce :: shirt from their 2008 tour... Didn't rock as much...
Edguy :: Rocket Ride 2007 tour shirt... Rocked!
Edguy :: Tinnitus Sanctus 2008 tour shirt (when their album wasn't even released... lolz.)... Rocked again!
Gamma Ray :: Tour with Helloween in 2008... Rocked!
Iron Maiden :: normal NOTB shirt
Iron Maiden :: 2006 AMOLAD tour shirt... Rocked!
Iron Maiden :: 2008 SBIT shirt... Rocked!
Megadeth :: normal GoW shirt.
Slayer :: normal shirt.
Sonata Arctica :: 2008 tour with Nightwish (headline by NW... But SA rocks more!)... Rocked!
Theocracy :: normal MoS shirt.
Bullet For My Valentine :: 2008 tour shirt. (no fear)... Rocked.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
PowerMetalLivesOn
Warrior King
Warrior King

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Band Shirts Here   Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:15 pm

wow, awesome collection. Great that you have a 'Dignity' shirt. Can't say I like the BFMV one too much, but the rest are great.

A new one should be coming through my door very soon so I will post that when it comes.

Back to top Go down
Gurther
Sorcerer
Sorcerer

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Band Shirts Here   Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:17 pm

PowerMetalLivesOn wrote:
wow, awesome collection. Great that you have a 'Dignity' shirt. Can't say I like the BFMV one too much, but the rest are great.

A new one should be coming through my door very soon so I will post that when it comes.

Haha, that's why I put it last... I do like them tho... Just thought nobody here would Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WinterSon
Crown Prince
Crown Prince

Male Number of posts : 475
User Reputation : 10
User Points : 467
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Band Shirts Here   Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:18 pm

Sonata Arctica: (Now We Really Need Some Vodka!)

Sonata Arctica: (Reckoning Night Tour)

Opeth: (Watershed Tour 2009)

Ensiferum: (Paganfest 2008 Tour)

Alestorm: (Pagan Knights 2009 Tour)

Iced Earth: (Framing Armageddon)

Opeth: (Watershed Tour 2009)

Dream Theater: (Scenes from a Memory)

Tyr: (Land/Pagan Knights 2009 Tour)

The Who (Tie Dye)/Slayer (Eagle):

Opeth (Ghost Reveries Tour)/Pink Floyd (DSOTM):

Finntroll (2008 NA Tour)/Burzum (Det som en gang var):

Van Halen (Sammy Hagar tour)/Van Halen (2007 David Lee Roth reunion):

COB (COBHC shirt)/Pink Floyd (Wish you Were Here):

War-Vest:

Patches shown: Amon Amarth, Slayer, Wintersun, Pantera pin, Opeth, Led Zeppelin prophet
Patches not shown: Nile, Hammerfall crest

War-Vest Rear:

Patches shown: Nightwish Dark Passion Play, Finntroll Nattfodd
Patches not shown: Exodus, Rage against the Machine

There are some more in the laundry machine.
Such as Hammerfall, Edguy, Helloween, another Opeth shirt, another Sonata shirt, a Blind Guardian shirt, a Korpiklaani shirt, and a Steve Vai shirt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://alizee-forum.com
Gurther
Sorcerer
Sorcerer

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Band Shirts Here   Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:22 pm

WinterSon wrote:
Sonata Arctica: (Now We Really Need Some Vodka!)

Yay, I have that one too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vggamegod
Warrior King
Warrior King

Male Number of posts : 724
User Reputation : 4
User Points : 791
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Band Shirts Here   Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:29 pm

i dont have any band shirts x.x nice collections guys!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thebobert5
Sorcerer
Sorcerer

Male Number of posts : 352
User Reputation : 1
User Points : 282
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Band Shirts Here   Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:54 pm

First off, I'm a big believer that you have to earn the right to get a shirt. (Read: go to the show.) That's why all my shirts also have the proof of purchase (Read: ticket Razz) to go with them. Okay, okay...So I just keep the tickets. I also have every movie ticket that I've seen for the last bajillion and one years in my wallet. Lol.
Dethklok (front)

Dethklok (back)

DragonForce (front)

DragonForce (back)

Disturbed (front)

Disturbed (back)

Slipknot (front)

Slipknot (back)

Amon Amarth (front)

Amon Amarth (back)

Then I also have one Disturbed shirt that didn't come from a tour. (I only had one semi-clean shirt that day and after going to pick a friend up at the mall, I came to conclusion that it smelled like shit, so I picked a new one up at Spencers.)

Disturbed2 (front)

Disturbed2 (back)

And I also went to a Blue Man Group show in '07. While not metal, it was their "rock show" tour. Haha. Still fun.

Blue Man Group (front)

Blue Man Group (back)

And the drinking horn that sadly did not get signed by Johnen Hegg at the Amon Amarth show. Sad It still needs some work (And a signiture!)

Drinking Horn (side)

Drinking Horn (front/top)

And last, but not least, this was thrown in with my other tickets. It's the canceled ticket for Mayhem Festival 2009. We're gonna pretend that it's the Tool ticket I just sold my future first born for tonight.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/thebobert5
Gurther
Sorcerer
Sorcerer

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Band Shirts Here   Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:54 am

Thebobert5 wrote:
First off, I'm a big believer that you have to earn the right to get a shirt. (Read: go to the show.) That's why all my shirts also have the proof of purchase (Read: ticket Razz) to go with them. Okay, okay...So I just keep the tickets. I also have every movie ticket that I've seen for the last bajillion and one years in my wallet. Lol.

Want me to post my tickets as well? I guess I could post picture of the guitar pics/drumstick I got at the shows too...? Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thebobert5
Sorcerer
Sorcerer

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Band Shirts Here   Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:58 am

haha 'Tis alright. Like I mentioned, I just keep 'em. For the most part though, I do think you should go to the show if you get a tour shirt. (Not so much if it's just a band shirt.)....But hey, that's just me.
Back to top Go down
Gurther
Sorcerer
Sorcerer

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Band Shirts Here   Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:00 am

Thebobert5 wrote:
haha 'Tis alright. Like I mentioned, I just keep 'em. For the most part though, I do think you should go to the show if you get a tour shirt. (Not so much if it's just a band shirt.)....But hey, that's just me.

And I agree, which is why I am posting my "proofs of purchase" Wink It's just weird seeing someone walk around with a shirt from a gig and like: "HEY, I WAS THERE TOO! It was great!" and then him like: "Oh no, I wasn't there, bought it off the intraw3bz."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gurther
Sorcerer
Sorcerer

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Band Shirts Here   Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:01 am

Alright, here I come with the tickets and others...

I don't have tickets older than 2006, but there isn't much anyway...

All those gigs were in Montreal (Canada), except for Elements of Rock (in Uster (Switzerland)) and A Night of Power (in Vienna (Austria).

1. Iron Maiden 2006 AMOLAD tour (with BFMV)... Fantastic night, my first Maiden gig, first metal gig spent in the pit too... =D That's my bracelet, didn't have the ticket since they took it at the entrance =_=
2. Killswitch Engage, Dragonforce and some other shitty bands (inc Chimaira who are not THAT bad.) on their No Fear Tour in 2007... Awesome, DF stole the night, great gig! Didn't mind KSE. The ticket is rip in half because of that gorilla at the door =_=
3. Edguy 2007 Rocket Ride show (with Into Eternity and others)... Now, for those who haven't seen Edguy live yet, you MUST see them before you die. They're completly awesome! Ticket signed by all the band, my backstage pass is on the picture too (long story ^_^), along with the two Edguy guitar pics I caught during the show (actually, I caught like 5, gave them all to friends, and I had two lefts o.o). Truly awesome night Smile
4. Sonata Arctica gig in 2007 (with Firewind and others)... 3 days or so after Edguy's show... Nice week I remember Smile Unfortunatly, I never had a ticket for this one, my cousin had ordered through the Internet and when we arrived, the show had already started (the guests band)... They just let us in ;(
5. [/b]Symphony X 2008 gig (with Into Eternity and more)... Great night, first time I brought some of my metalhead friends to a concert with me, I remember my neck hurt badly the next day ^_^ Caught a guitar pic there and a drumstick (both from Symphony X). I also got Into Eternity's setlist =)
6. Heavy Montreal 2008 (with Iron Maiden, Dethklok, Symphony X and a lot more). Great time! First metal "festival" in Montreal, it was really great... I remember the sunset while Iron Maiden were about to jump on stage, and the awesome metal day... (except for Lauren Harris... Come on Steve, I know she's your daughter, but... Just come on... Razz). I got a pic from Lauren Harris's guitarist (he threw it at me, I didn't even want it Sad), and to my surprise, I even catched a pic from Dave Murray (Iron Maiden) o.o I said "to my surprise", because that must've been one of the roughest pits I've been in (35k person that day), and I had stayed ALL day in the pit, and I was really like... almost zombie at the end of the show, and then I felt something on my arm... wtf... it's blue... I'm turning blue!! I'M AN ALIEN... OH NO... IT'S A BIRD, IT'S A PLANE... IT'S A GUITAR PIICCC, and I grabbed it... half a second later, 50 hands were trying to kill me =x
7. Bullet for my Valentine No Fear Tour 2008 (with shitty bands)... Alright, I know they're not your favorite band, but great night, laughed at one of my friend's friend, who is a little asian, and thought he could manage the pit (we were first row, I had spent the day at the venue with friends), and he was dieing before the show even started... Razz He deserves it BTW, he's a prick. Razz Caught a pic there as well (from P) Smile (Caught two, gave one to a friend) And ticket is signed by P (guitarist) for those who care)
8. Sonata Arctica + Nightwish 2008...Great night, didn't mind Nightwish much, they were OK, SA rocked, tho they had a very weird set list (no fullmoon, black sheep, kingdom... o.O), got a pic from Elias ^_^
9. Motorhead show in 2008 (with boring bands.)... Started in the pit, went to the bar after 5 of their songs... Really not impressed.
10. Francofolies de Montreal 2008... Went there for Anonymus ^_^ \m/
11. Helloween + Gamma Ray 2008. Awesome show... Got a pic from Markus (Helloween), and also a pic from Kai (Gamma Ray), and I gave one to my friend and now I regret I didn't keep the GR one... Oh well... Too bad! Razz It was his first cool show guitar pic... His real first one was a Nightwish pic, with Nightwish written on it in Arial 10... Cheapness ftw. Razz
12. Edguy Tinnitus Sanctus 2008 (with a noob band)... Once again, Edguy kick ass live Smile Got a pic again, so did all of my friends (I rock at catching pics... Razz), Eggi stole Tobi's show. Very Happy
13. Dragonforce, Turisas, Powerglove... Great gig! Powerglove were awesome, Turisas was ubx0r awesome and DF were... Not awesome. Really disappointed by them, especially after 2007's gig... O well, Turisas made up for it, they rocked, and I got a drumstick \m/ And a DF guitar pic that I would gladly give away xD
14. Lamb of God, Children of Bodom, As I Lay Dying and more... OK gig, I'm not a huge fan of CoB and AILD, but LoG were good... Unfortunatly, I had to help a guy who's shoulder had broke in the pit, so that made me miss part of the LoG show... Poor guy tho... Sad
15. Elements of Rock with THEOCRACY and more... First show overseas! In fact, it should have been Edguy in Saarbrucken, but the show was postpone to August... (un)Luckily I had no ticket (I was on the guest list xD)... Theocracy PWNED. And the bracelet was pretty cool ^_^
16. A Night of Power with Serenity, Dignity, and more... Unfortunately, Dignity's performance was canceled due to Jake's bronchitis... No luck on this trip, huh? Still went to the gig and had a nice time with Roland and Frank!
17. Concerto pour métalleux. A nice gig I've been to this month, with many local bands... Outrage, Tribunal, Wdnfra and more... Razz Pretty cool. Smile

That's it... Here comes the pictures now...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thebobert5
Sorcerer
Sorcerer

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Band Shirts Here   Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:22 am

I like how you've got the pics in little baggies. I got a few at the DragonForce show. Gave some away, and I have 2 left. I'll take a pic tomo...later toady. It's 4AM here and I have to work tonight. A friend that went with me got one of Powergloves blow up swords. haha.....Sucks that they didn't perform well that night. When they came to Atlanta, I loved them.
Back to top Go down
Gurther
Sorcerer
Sorcerer

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Band Shirts Here   Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:23 am

Thebobert5 wrote:
I like how you've got the pics in little baggies. I got a few at the DragonForce show. Gave some away, and I have 2 left. I'll take a pic tomo...later toady. It's 4AM here and I have to work tonight. A friend that went with me got one of Powergloves blow up swords. haha.....Sucks that they didn't perform well that night. When they came to Atlanta, I loved them.

EDIT: MY BAD. Time to go to sleep, I read COMPLETELY WRONG.

Sorry about that xDDD

5:22am= sleep time Razz

Yeah, I started putting them in baggie/thingy because my first Edguy's pics started to get scratched and losing their colors... Sad

About DF... It wasn't really their musical performance, but really more the way they were on stage... I had the feeling they had lost the fun they had on stage back in 2007... It felt like they were there to make their show, and that's it... No fun in the air =x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PowerMetalLivesOn
Warrior King
Warrior King

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Band Shirts Here   Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:08 pm

Darkthrone (True Norwegian Black Metal)

Back to top Go down
Gurther
Sorcerer
Sorcerer

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Band Shirts Here   Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:08 pm

PowerMetalLivesOn wrote:
Darkthrone (True Norwegian Black Metal)

NORWAAYYYY Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PowerMetalLivesOn
Warrior King
Warrior King

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Band Shirts Here   Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:12 pm

Gurther wrote:
NORWAAYYYY Very Happy

lol! beautiful country

Back to top Go down
Gurther
Sorcerer
Sorcerer

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Band Shirts Here   Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:15 pm

PowerMetalLivesOn wrote:
Gurther wrote:
NORWAAYYYY Very Happy

lol! beautiful country

I know someone who's from there... He's a nose... And he's a king... Which makes him... THE NOSE KING :O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PowerMetalLivesOn
Warrior King
Warrior King

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Band Shirts Here   Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:17 pm

lol, random comment Razz

Norway is my most visited country Smile

Back to top Go down
Vggamegod
Warrior King
Warrior King

Male Number of posts : 724
User Reputation : 4
User Points : 791
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Band Shirts Here   Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:21 pm

Helloween and Gamma Ray together in a concert.....your ticket makes me jealous!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gurther
Sorcerer
Sorcerer

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Band Shirts Here   Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:23 pm

PowerMetalLivesOn wrote:
lol, random comment Razz