PowerMetalLivesOn

We Shall Die For Metal! Horns Up Brothers!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Statistics
We have 361 registered users
The newest registered user is hpp1976

Our users have posted a total of 14535 messages in 1141 subjects
Top posters
Rokai
 
PowerMetalLivesOn
 
TCJacko
 
NightwalkerRicku
 
metaldrummer93
 
Vggamegod
 
yoshimitsublade13
 
Metallhead123
 
balrog
 
WinterSon
 
Forum. Discuss heavy metal and its sub-genres. Off topic area aswell. Great place for metalheads to meet up.

Share | 
 

 The Site

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
PowerMetalLivesOn
Warrior King
Warrior King
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1605
Age : 25
Location : UK
User Reputation : 7
User Points : 541
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: The Site   Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:34 am

the categories are still there on the admin panel

i dunno what forumotion have done to it

it has moved my birthday forward a day aswell

and it now has the american date system Neutral

_________________
Photobucket


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/powermetalliveson
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1372
Age : 24
Location : Somewhere Back In Time...on the Cliffs Of Dover...the Valley Of The Damned..Inside The Winter Storm
User Reputation : 1
User Points : 228
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: The Site   Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:11 am

And Rokai's name isn't in blue???

_________________
'One after one, by the star-dogged moon,
too quick for groan or sigh

Each turned his face with a ghastly pang,
and cursed me with his eye

Four times fifty living men,
and I heard nor sigh nor groan.

With heavy thump, a lifeless lump,

They dropped down, one by one'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PowerMetalLivesOn
Warrior King
Warrior King
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1605
Age : 25
Location : UK
User Reputation : 7
User Points : 541
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: The Site   Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:16 pm

ok , some major updates that the site recommended i activate


READ THIS

there is now a reputation system and a points system

points are based on user activity. reputation is based on whether another user found your post useful

to add to a user's reputation (if they made a post that really helped you) then you can click the '+' symbol in the top right and corner of their post

and if they made a bad post then there is a '-' button under the '+' button

please don't overuse this , and only really do it if someone found a great new band or ....well...informed you of a show near you that you didnt know about, or they do something funny


ok, thanks

the reputation and points tally is underneath your avatar to the left of a post Very Happy

_________________
Photobucket


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/powermetalliveson
Metal Dragon
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
avatar

Male Number of posts : 373
Age : 22
Location : Michigan, USA
User Reputation : 0
User Points : 89
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: The Site   Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:23 pm

PowerMetalLivesOn wrote:
ok , some major updates that the site recommended i activate


READ THIS

there is now a reputation system and a points system

points are based on user activity. reputation is based on whether another user found your post useful

to add to a user's reputation (if they made a post that really helped you) then you can click the '+' symbol in the top right and corner of their post

and if they made a bad post then there is a '-' button under the '+' button

please don't overuse this , and only really do it if someone found a great new band or ....well...informed you of a show near you that you didnt know about, or they do something funny


ok, thanks

the reputation and points tally is underneath your avatar to the left of a post Very Happy

I just voted positive on that post. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joplajop
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
avatar

Male Number of posts : 294
Age : 20
Location : Holland
User Reputation : 1
User Points : 56
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: The Site   Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:33 pm

Metal Dragon wrote:
PowerMetalLivesOn wrote:
ok , some major updates that the site recommended i activate


READ THIS

there is now a reputation system and a points system

points are based on user activity. reputation is based on whether another user found your post useful

to add to a user's reputation (if they made a post that really helped you) then you can click the '+' symbol in the top right and corner of their post

and if they made a bad post then there is a '-' button under the '+' button

please don't overuse this , and only really do it if someone found a great new band or ....well...informed you of a show near you that you didnt know about, or they do something funny


ok, thanks

the reputation and points tally is underneath your avatar to the left of a post Very Happy

I just voted positive on that post. lol!
I also did that! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PowerMetalLivesOn
Warrior King
Warrior King
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1605
Age : 25
Location : UK
User Reputation : 7
User Points : 541
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: The Site   Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:38 pm

haha lol!

_________________
Photobucket


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/powermetalliveson
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1372
Age : 24
Location : Somewhere Back In Time...on the Cliffs Of Dover...the Valley Of The Damned..Inside The Winter Storm
User Reputation : 1
User Points : 228
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: The Site   Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:41 am

What's 'Multi-Quote'?

That button in the top right hand corner of the post.

_________________
'One after one, by the star-dogged moon,
too quick for groan or sigh

Each turned his face with a ghastly pang,
and cursed me with his eye

Four times fifty living men,
and I heard nor sigh nor groan.

With heavy thump, a lifeless lump,

They dropped down, one by one'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WinterSon
Crown Prince
Crown Prince
avatar

Male Number of posts : 475
Age : 27
Location : Helsinki/Hong Kong/Los Angeles
User Reputation : 10
User Points : 467
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: The Site   Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:32 am

TCJacko wrote:
What's 'Multi-Quote'?

That button in the top right hand corner of the post.

Click on as many user's multiquote on their post as you wish, then click Citer, it will take you to the "Post a Reply" screen with all of their posts as separate quotes. It's a faster way to quote multiple posts and people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://alizee-forum.com
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1372
Age : 24
Location : Somewhere Back In Time...on the Cliffs Of Dover...the Valley Of The Damned..Inside The Winter Storm
User Reputation : 1
User Points : 228
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: The Site   Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:31 am

WinterSon wrote:
TCJacko wrote:
What's 'Multi-Quote'?

That button in the top right hand corner of the post.

Click on as many user's multiquote on their post as you wish, then click Citer, it will take you to the "Post a Reply" screen with all of their posts as separate quotes. It's a faster way to quote multiple posts and people.

Cool Very Happy

_________________
'One after one, by the star-dogged moon,
too quick for groan or sigh

Each turned his face with a ghastly pang,
and cursed me with his eye

Four times fifty living men,
and I heard nor sigh nor groan.

With heavy thump, a lifeless lump,

They dropped down, one by one'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PowerMetalLivesOn
Warrior King
Warrior King
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1605
Age : 25
Location : UK
User Reputation : 7
User Points : 541
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: The Site   Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:44 am

i think we need some new forum games

i'll make a new category for it

_________________
Photobucket


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/powermetalliveson
Rokai
Warrior King
Warrior King
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1637
Age : 24
Location : lost somewhere
User Reputation : 0
User Points : 2
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: The Site   Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:41 am

What a dead forum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/Kistarcsa
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1372
Age : 24
Location : Somewhere Back In Time...on the Cliffs Of Dover...the Valley Of The Damned..Inside The Winter Storm
User Reputation : 1
User Points : 228
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: The Site   Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:42 am

Rokai wrote:
What a dead forum.

It has fallen in defeat to the hands of loneliness.

Nobody's posted anything for days except here.

_________________
'One after one, by the star-dogged moon,
too quick for groan or sigh

Each turned his face with a ghastly pang,
and cursed me with his eye

Four times fifty living men,
and I heard nor sigh nor groan.

With heavy thump, a lifeless lump,

They dropped down, one by one'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vggamegod
Warrior King
Warrior King
avatar

Male Number of posts : 724
Age : 31
Location : Midgard
User Reputation : 4
User Points : 791
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: The Site   Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:57 pm

;p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PowerMetalLivesOn
Warrior King
Warrior King
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1605
Age : 25
Location : UK
User Reputation : 7
User Points : 541
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: The Site   Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:43 am

i am listening to stratovarius - eagleheart......and for some reason its telling me to tell you guys you must start posting again

come on....power metal isnt dead so this forum shouldn't be

_________________
Photobucket


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/powermetalliveson
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1372
Age : 24
Location : Somewhere Back In Time...on the Cliffs Of Dover...the Valley Of The Damned..Inside The Winter Storm
User Reputation : 1
User Points : 228
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: The Site   Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:23 am

PowerMetalLivesOn wrote:
i am listening to stratovarius - eagleheart......and for some reason its telling me to tell you guys you must start posting again

come on....power metal isnt dead so this forum shouldn't be

Point Smile

It's just that I'm with my band or practicing to be the best drummer I can most of the time, and yes occasionally I come to discuss it here and the Black Phoenix Rising forum, but I have less time for that than I used to.

_________________
'One after one, by the star-dogged moon,
too quick for groan or sigh

Each turned his face with a ghastly pang,
and cursed me with his eye

Four times fifty living men,
and I heard nor sigh nor groan.

With heavy thump, a lifeless lump,

They dropped down, one by one'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vggamegod
Warrior King
Warrior King
avatar

Male Number of posts : 724
Age : 31
Location : Midgard
User Reputation : 4
User Points : 791
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: The Site   Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:03 pm

I've been attempting to post Razz

Never like to see a decent forum die ya know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PowerMetalLivesOn
Warrior King
Warrior King
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1605
Age : 25
Location : UK
User Reputation : 7
User Points : 541
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: The Site   Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:36 pm

Vggamegod wrote:
I've been attempting to post Razz

Never like to see a decent forum die ya know.

thanks Very Happy

any new recruits that anyone can get would be great
because i cant advertise much until my new youtube is more popular

_________________
Photobucket


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/powermetalliveson
WinterSon
Crown Prince
Crown Prince
avatar

Male Number of posts : 475
Age : 27
Location : Helsinki/Hong Kong/Los Angeles
User Reputation : 10
User Points : 467
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: The Site   Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:02 pm

I can probably work a few people in here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://alizee-forum.com
jung159
Traveller
Traveller
avatar

Male Number of posts : 48
Age : 28
Location : USA
User Reputation : 0
User Points : 48
Registration date : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: The Site   Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:21 pm

WinterSon wrote:
I can probably work a few people in here.

I suppose if I have to :p

I'm a friend of WinterSon............ I know ...................it's sad

I'm pretty open to any good music some of my favorites though are Nightwish, Korpiklaani, Alestorm, Rammstein, and Ensiferum (some of which I will have to admit WinterSon himself introduced me to Headbang)

I work construction and my other hobbies are guns, cars, and computer games

see you all around
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TCJacko
Warrior King
Warrior King
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1372
Age : 24
Location : Somewhere Back In Time...on the Cliffs Of Dover...the Valley Of The Damned..Inside The Winter Storm
User Reputation : 1
User Points : 228
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: The Site   Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:49 pm

Well, the forum may just be back.

I took some ideas from topics from Black Phoenix Rising, because well, that forum has those topics and that's definitely not dead.

_________________
'One after one, by the star-dogged moon,
too quick for groan or sigh

Each turned his face with a ghastly pang,
and cursed me with his eye

Four times fifty living men,
and I heard nor sigh nor groan.

With heavy thump, a lifeless lump,

They dropped down, one by one'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Site   

Back to top Go down
 
The Site
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us!
» SITE where you can find Good Anime with complete Episodes
» TheTopTens polling site - 2020 Tokyo Olympics and SCANDAL!
» DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII
» Billy Cobham Web Site Shut Down

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PowerMetalLivesOn :: Off Topic Area :: Off Topic (Anything)-
Jump to: