PowerMetalLivesOn

We Shall Die For Metal! Horns Up Brothers!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Statistics
We have 361 registered users
The newest registered user is hpp1976

Our users have posted a total of 14535 messages in 1141 subjects
Top posters
Rokai
 
PowerMetalLivesOn
 
TCJacko
 
NightwalkerRicku
 
metaldrummer93
 
Vggamegod
 
yoshimitsublade13
 
Metallhead123
 
balrog
 
WinterSon
 
Forum. Discuss heavy metal and its sub-genres. Off topic area aswell. Great place for metalheads to meet up.

Share | 
 

 Happy New Year (Wherever you are)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PowerMetalLivesOn
Warrior King
Warrior King
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1605
Age : 25
Location : UK
User Reputation : 7
User Points : 541
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Happy New Year (Wherever you are)   Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:43 pm

Happy New Year

Apparantly the forum signs you out automatically after 12 o clock xD

_________________
Photobucket


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/powermetalliveson
Nergal131
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
avatar

Male Number of posts : 291
Age : 26
Location : Belgium
User Reputation : 2
User Points : 399
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year (Wherever you are)   Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:28 am

Happy new year aswell, let's hope 2010 is way better than 2009.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
infernoRS
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
avatar

Male Number of posts : 360
Age : 25
Location : Lahti/Finland
User Reputation : 1
User Points : 367
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year (Wherever you are)   Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:29 pm

Nergal131 wrote:
Happy new year aswell, let's hope 2010 is way better than 2009.
What was wrong with 09 Smile Ofc some things are always wrong but I've seen worse. I just hope the summer would be warmer here and I wouldn't run in bad disagreements with my gf+other close 1s and... nothing bad would happen well that's maybe too much to be said... But anyways happy new year. -25C again. Fuck this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NightwalkerRicku
Warrior King
Warrior King
avatar

Male Number of posts : 794
Age : 24
Location : Athens, Greece
User Reputation : 1
User Points : 380
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year (Wherever you are)   Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:02 am

Happy New Year guys!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Ricku13
Nergal131
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
avatar

Male Number of posts : 291
Age : 26
Location : Belgium
User Reputation : 2
User Points : 399
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year (Wherever you are)   Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:07 am

infernoRS wrote:
Nergal131 wrote:
Happy new year aswell, let's hope 2010 is way better than 2009.
What was wrong with 09 Smile Ofc some things are always wrong but I've seen worse. I just hope the summer would be warmer here and I wouldn't run in bad disagreements with my gf+other close 1s and... nothing bad would happen well that's maybe too much to be said... But anyways happy new year. -25C again. Fuck this.

Well, I might have exaggerated there but 2009 could have been way better, especially here in Belgium. Monkey bullshit politicians do jack shit for people who just can't afford any of their life's necesseties and just smile it away while those unfortunate are left suffering in the cold in these times. They have more than enough money to give those people shelter and food and a bed and all that but just waste it on useless bullshit like Military stuff or Soccer bullshit. They have a gigantic debt and yet give the Soccer Union even more money. How retarded is that. But since I'm now studying the well-being and well-fare of my fellow countrymen, I just can't help but facepalm at the failed attempts of these so-called politicians to "strengthen our economy".

But apart from that, I had a pretty good year.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
infernoRS
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
avatar

Male Number of posts : 360
Age : 25
Location : Lahti/Finland
User Reputation : 1
User Points : 367
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year (Wherever you are)   Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:38 am

Nergal131 wrote:
infernoRS wrote:
Nergal131 wrote:
Happy new year aswell, let's hope 2010 is way better than 2009.
What was wrong with 09 Smile Ofc some things are always wrong but I've seen worse. I just hope the summer would be warmer here and I wouldn't run in bad disagreements with my gf+other close 1s and... nothing bad would happen well that's maybe too much to be said... But anyways happy new year. -25C again. Fuck this.

Well, I might have exaggerated there but 2009 could have been way better, especially here in Belgium. Monkey bullshit politicians do jack shit for people who just can't afford any of their life's necesseties and just smile it away while those unfortunate are left suffering in the cold in these times. They have more than enough money to give those people shelter and food and a bed and all that but just waste it on useless bullshit like Military stuff or Soccer bullshit. They have a gigantic debt and yet give the Soccer Union even more money. How retarded is that. But since I'm now studying the well-being and well-fare of my fellow countrymen, I just can't help but facepalm at the failed attempts of these so-called politicians to "strengthen our economy".

But apart from that, I had a pretty good year.
Mmh I'm sorry I have not listened to news for a long time... your situation is that bad. These idiots here just blame each other of bribed piles of wood lol... We have no trouble with winter here of course cause we have it cold every year but I can imagine yeah that in there and in every more southern country they have not prepared for it, and maybe do nothing about it cause they have "more important things to worry about".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NightwalkerRicku
Warrior King
Warrior King
avatar

Male Number of posts : 794
Age : 24
Location : Athens, Greece
User Reputation : 1
User Points : 380
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year (Wherever you are)   Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:13 pm

Nergal131 wrote:
infernoRS wrote:
Nergal131 wrote:
Happy new year aswell, let's hope 2010 is way better than 2009.
What was wrong with 09 Smile Ofc some things are always wrong but I've seen worse. I just hope the summer would be warmer here and I wouldn't run in bad disagreements with my gf+other close 1s and... nothing bad would happen well that's maybe too much to be said... But anyways happy new year. -25C again. Fuck this.

Well, I might have exaggerated there but 2009 could have been way better, especially here in Belgium. Monkey bullshit politicians do jack shit for people who just can't afford any of their life's necesseties and just smile it away while those unfortunate are left suffering in the cold in these times. They have more than enough money to give those people shelter and food and a bed and all that but just waste it on useless bullshit like Military stuff or Soccer bullshit. They have a gigantic debt and yet give the Soccer Union even more money. How retarded is that. But since I'm now studying the well-being and well-fare of my fellow countrymen, I just can't help but facepalm at the failed attempts of these so-called politicians to "strengthen our economy".

But apart from that, I had a pretty good year.

same shit here man. I know how you feel but i really dont waste my time paying attention to all these shit for now. In order to change the world you need money first. setting fires and following anarchism is not the exact way in my opinion. Just help whoever you can from your side and leave those rotten people creatures continue their road to hell. Everyone pays for his sins in the end. Besides here in Greece things are much worse as we are on the edge of the crisis and politicians do nothing but say bullshit and pretend that everything is ok. It cant be helped i guess....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Ricku13
Nergal131
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
avatar

Male Number of posts : 291
Age : 26
Location : Belgium
User Reputation : 2
User Points : 399
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year (Wherever you are)   Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:46 pm

NightwalkerRicku wrote:
Nergal131 wrote:
infernoRS wrote:
Nergal131 wrote:
Happy new year aswell, let's hope 2010 is way better than 2009.
What was wrong with 09 Smile Ofc some things are always wrong but I've seen worse. I just hope the summer would be warmer here and I wouldn't run in bad disagreements with my gf+other close 1s and... nothing bad would happen well that's maybe too much to be said... But anyways happy new year. -25C again. Fuck this.

Well, I might have exaggerated there but 2009 could have been way better, especially here in Belgium. Monkey bullshit politicians do jack shit for people who just can't afford any of their life's necesseties and just smile it away while those unfortunate are left suffering in the cold in these times. They have more than enough money to give those people shelter and food and a bed and all that but just waste it on useless bullshit like Military stuff or Soccer bullshit. They have a gigantic debt and yet give the Soccer Union even more money. How retarded is that. But since I'm now studying the well-being and well-fare of my fellow countrymen, I just can't help but facepalm at the failed attempts of these so-called politicians to "strengthen our economy".

But apart from that, I had a pretty good year.

same shit here man. I know how you feel but i really dont waste my time paying attention to all these shit for now. In order to change the world you need money first. setting fires and following anarchism is not the exact way in my opinion. Just help whoever you can from your side and leave those rotten people creatures continue their road to hell. Everyone pays for his sins in the end. Besides here in Greece things are much worse as we are on the edge of the crisis and politicians do nothing but say bullshit and pretend that everything is ok. It cant be helped i guess....

Well, I can't help but feel angry and pissed off at those jackoffs because helping those around me (more than just my inner circle) requires help from all kinds of things, not just my own pocket since if that would continue, I'd end up like them, poor and homeless. Also, I don't believe in an afterlife and so I believe this is our one and only life and we should benefit from it entirely WITHOUT acting like a parasite on society. So I don't think they'll ever really get what they deserve other than death, but that just isn't a punishment, that's a release from this rotten world. I think nearly every country is dipping into chaotic crisis times at the moment so it's just a matter of time before everything will plummet like hell.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NightwalkerRicku
Warrior King
Warrior King
avatar

Male Number of posts : 794
Age : 24
Location : Athens, Greece
User Reputation : 1
User Points : 380
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year (Wherever you are)   Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:38 am

its not that i dont believe in afterlife (maybe there is such thing i dunno) but i dont pu all my hopes there. believe it or not these guys dont live that good. I know its troublesome to think all this stuff but what i do is paying attention to more important things until ill be able to do something instead of watching and getting even more pissed off. I wish i had a Death Note sometimes though xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Ricku13
Nergal131
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
avatar

Male Number of posts : 291
Age : 26
Location : Belgium
User Reputation : 2
User Points : 399
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year (Wherever you are)   Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:37 am

NightwalkerRicku wrote:
its not that i dont believe in afterlife (maybe there is such thing i dunno) but i dont pu all my hopes there. believe it or not these guys dont live that good. I know its troublesome to think all this stuff but what i do is paying attention to more important things until ill be able to do something instead of watching and getting even more pissed off. I wish i had a Death Note sometimes though xD

I wish one too. But that's the problem actually, they DO live good. They feel no guilt whatsoever and earn money in one month for which a normal worker would have to work 1 year for. And they don't support any wellfare-foundation either. When I think about it, it really gets my blood boiling. That's also a problem we have, we won't be able to do anything about it because the Christians are still in a big majority and will always vote for the Christian party, who elect the most useless candidates ever because "it's right to support the Church in all of its ways". We had 1 liberal a couple of years ago and he managed to make Belgium a way better place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NightwalkerRicku
Warrior King
Warrior King
avatar

Male Number of posts : 794
Age : 24
Location : Athens, Greece
User Reputation : 1
User Points : 380
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year (Wherever you are)   Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:11 pm

Nergal131 wrote:
NightwalkerRicku wrote:
its not that i dont believe in afterlife (maybe there is such thing i dunno) but i dont pu all my hopes there. believe it or not these guys dont live that good. I know its troublesome to think all this stuff but what i do is paying attention to more important things until ill be able to do something instead of watching and getting even more pissed off. I wish i had a Death Note sometimes though xD

I wish one too. But that's the problem actually, they DO live good. They feel no guilt whatsoever and earn money in one month for which a normal worker would have to work 1 year for. And they don't support any wellfare-foundation either. When I think about it, it really gets my blood boiling. That's also a problem we have, we won't be able to do anything about it because the Christians are still in a big majority and will always vote for the Christian party, who elect the most useless candidates ever because "it's right to support the Church in all of its ways". We had 1 liberal a couple of years ago and he managed to make Belgium a way better place.

you've got a point here. i was never into politics but judging from what i see there is one thing for sure. All of these politicians have too many secrets to live without any problem. Everyone is threatening each other and there is no trust between them. So how can you live in peace when you are afraid of losing your life just for a small thing? The image that the TV and other media project is kinda different from reality, there are many things people dont know and hide from us and if the smallest amount of information (concerning scandals and lies) is leaked out of the goverment then that would be a disaster for some of them. Of course this doesnt change a thing for the poor people but none is living a perfect life in this world not even poloticians.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Ricku13
infernoRS
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
avatar

Male Number of posts : 360
Age : 25
Location : Lahti/Finland
User Reputation : 1
User Points : 367
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year (Wherever you are)   Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:48 pm

Sure everyone wants to keep their rep and job, politicians maybe more than regular people, but that turns them so fucking selfish. It should not be like that. I believe no country in the world isn't corrupted. Situation here is not that bad cause this is a smaller country. I would freak out very badly in your situation, it sure would not help at all but better to curse them than express the angriness to friends and family. World is definitely a corrupted, rotten place in many ways. Politicians live a rich life caring about them own ass more than others, well, they sure have fear of getting killed if they mess up badly. Blahh, this could go on forever. End of the post. I hope it doesn't contain many typos.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nergal131
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
avatar

Male Number of posts : 291
Age : 26
Location : Belgium
User Reputation : 2
User Points : 399
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year (Wherever you are)   Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:41 am

NightwalkerRicku wrote:
Nergal131 wrote:
NightwalkerRicku wrote:
its not that i dont believe in afterlife (maybe there is such thing i dunno) but i dont pu all my hopes there. believe it or not these guys dont live that good. I know its troublesome to think all this stuff but what i do is paying attention to more important things until ill be able to do something instead of watching and getting even more pissed off. I wish i had a Death Note sometimes though xD

I wish one too. But that's the problem actually, they DO live good. They feel no guilt whatsoever and earn money in one month for which a normal worker would have to work 1 year for. And they don't support any wellfare-foundation either. When I think about it, it really gets my blood boiling. That's also a problem we have, we won't be able to do anything about it because the Christians are still in a big majority and will always vote for the Christian party, who elect the most useless candidates ever because "it's right to support the Church in all of its ways". We had 1 liberal a couple of years ago and he managed to make Belgium a way better place.

you've got a point here. i was never into politics but judging from what i see there is one thing for sure. All of these politicians have too many secrets to live without any problem. Everyone is threatening each other and there is no trust between them. So how can you live in peace when you are afraid of losing your life just for a small thing? The image that the TV and other media project is kinda different from reality, there are many things people dont know and hide from us and if the smallest amount of information (concerning scandals and lies) is leaked out of the goverment then that would be a disaster for some of them. Of course this doesnt change a thing for the poor people but none is living a perfect life in this world not even poloticians.

Not even that budges our politicians or high-society members. The main police chief in Brussels, the capital, was drunk one day, commited a crime and took off. That's a serious offense. He got trialed and he had to give in 1 month worth of payment. That was it. Nothing else and he now continues to live his life full of luxury. They don't fear their life because nobody here in Belgium has the guts to do anything to them. In the Netherlands, it's another story but here, no. The worst child molester in the history of Belgium (and perhaps Europe, he raped 6 little children and killed them, burying them in his garden. If you want more info, check out Dutroux) managed to escape from his confinement and cell a while ago with about 20-25 cops surrounding his cell. How freaking useless and retarded is that? On wikipedia, you can read all about Dutroux and the White March (no, not a racist one hehe).

Well, Inferno, Belgium is pretty much the smallest country with significant "power" in Europe, unlike Luxembourg or Macedonia and still manages to screw things up to this degree. Besides, I don't really vent it all, it's just frustating to the bone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NightwalkerRicku
Warrior King
Warrior King
avatar

Male Number of posts : 794
Age : 24
Location : Athens, Greece
User Reputation : 1
User Points : 380
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year (Wherever you are)   Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:35 am

its just reality..since we dont have the power to change things right now all we can do is wait. Frustrating or not thats how things are you're just causing harm to yourself by thinking it toooo much. I really dunno what to say about the guy youve mentioned...if you have money you can achieve everything, even buy your own freedom. And i think we should end this topic too as im opposed to the "Macedonian" matter and i dont want to get involved further in a metal forum. I wish you'll find an answer to all this shit someday or else get over it right now
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Ricku13
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year (Wherever you are)   

Back to top Go down
 
Happy New Year (Wherever you are)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Happy New Year - 2016-01-01 (RINA)
» Happy New Year to everyone in SH!
» Happy New Year, everyone!
» Happy New Year - 2017-01-01 (RINA)
» Happy New Year Revives Mixes 1 & 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PowerMetalLivesOn :: Off Topic Area :: Off Topic (Anything)-
Jump to: